21 January 2003

Well, let's see.. it's about day 3 of living in the single. It's pretty good times, albeit a little boring sometimes. It was killer before I had the internet... I felt completely isolated from everything. And completely bored out of my mind. Luckily Jon came around and kept me company sometimes.

Today in Tai Chi we learned about meditation (*yawn*) and watched a video of some guy doing the Tai Chi sequence (*yawn, squared*). After that I went to lunch with Mandz, Lisa, and Jen.. which was really nice. I also put in my internet form, which obviously has gone through ^_^ I chilled with Jon a bit at the library.. which is always terribly exciting.. hehe.

I can't believe that spring semester starts next week.. aah! Too much! I am wondering if my stat book is going to come in on time... if not I'm going to have to "borrow" Lauren's when I go to class. Oh well. I also can't wait for Jon's vday gift to come in! *excited*

And it's nice when things go as planned :)

No comments: