06 February 2008

A break for fashion

O Target, how you tempt me!

I popped into the local Target last night to pick up some heat wraps (threw my back out moving furniture on Saturday - fun fun).

It seems as though Target has put out a lot of green items for the Spring season (as you might imagine). As I'm on my super-green-kick right now, I could barely resist.

I did find some clearance items—


Merona® 3/4 Sleeve Chest Pocket Dress in Green/Black Weave Print
I tried it on, and I think I'd prefer it with a wide black belt/sash at the waist. So we'll see.



Merona® Drop-Waist Skirt in Green Leaf Print
This is a lot brighter in person. I'd love to use a fabric like this (it's a canvas-like material) on an ottoman. Although it's showing regular price on the website, I got in on clearance in my store.


There was also something I didn't get, though I may go back with one of my Christmas gift cards...


Merona® Printed Trench Coat - Green/Gray
Obviously Merona® has some great green things going on right now. This coat is divine... I'd love to cover an ottomon in this fabric, too. I managed not to buy it since it was full price, but... I do want it.

No comments: